Physical Benefits of Meditation
Meditation undergoes a change physiology and every cell in the body is prana (energy) filled. This leads to joy, peace, enthusiasm and level of prana in the body increases.
On the physical level, meditation:
- lowers blood pressure
- Reduced levels of lactate in the blood, anxiety attacks
- Reduce any stress related to pain, such as tension headaches, ulcers, insomnia, muscle and joint problems
- Increases the production of serotonin, the mood and behavior improved
- Improves the immune system
- increasing energy when you win a domestic source of energy
Mental benefits of meditation
Meditation brings the brainwave pattern into an alpha state, promotes healing. The mind is fresh, delicate and beautiful. With regular practice of meditation:
- Fear takes
- Improved emotional stability
- creativity increased
- happiness rises
- Intuition developed
- Gain clarity and calm
- problems are less
- Meditation sharpens to focus the mind and develops through relaxation
- A sharp mind without expansion causes tension, anger and frustration
- An expanded mind without sharpness can lead to lack of action / progress
- The balance of a sharp mind and an expanded consciousness brings perfection
Meditation makes you aware – that your inner attitude determines your happiness.
Other benefits of meditation.
1. Stability and emotional harmony.
2. It cleans and maintains it in and calm when under water, unstable, or feel shut down emotionally.
3. Meditation brings harmony in creation.
4. When you meditate, you are in the vastness of space, peace and joy, and that’s what you emit into the environment, so that the harmony in creation / planet.
Meditation can lead to real personal transformation. As you learn more about yourself, you will naturally begin to discover more about yourself.
How to get benefits
To experience the usual practice, the benefits of meditation is necessary. It takes a few minutes per day. Once sucked into the daily routine, meditation is the best part of the day!
Meditation is like a seed. If you grow a seed of love, the more prosperity.