High blood pressure also known as hypertension, is a serious health problem that can lead to heart attack, stroke and kidney failure. A blood pressure reading of 140/90 mmHg or higher is considered high. Hypertension is usually diagnosed when a person has a high value for a continuous period of time.
Common causes or contributing factors of hypertension are obesity, genetic factors, excessive alcohol consumption, high salt intake, lack of aerobic exercise, stress, birth control pills, painkillers, kidney and adrenal diseases.The drug is often prescribed for hypertension. It also can help to control with simple natural remedies.
- Lemons:- Lemons help keep arteries supple and flexible to remove the rigidities and will reduce blood pressure. In addition, you can help your chances of heart failure by drinking lemon juice regularly, because the content of Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps neutralize harmful free radicals.
He added just drink a cup of warm water with the juice of half a lemon every morning on an empty stomach. To add the best results without salt or sugar.
- Watermelon seeds:- watermelon seeds contain compounds called cucurbocitrin, which helps dilate blood vessels. At the same time also it helps to improve kidney function. This reduces blood pressure and helps greatly with arthritis too.Florida State pilot study in 2010 showed that watermelon can help lower blood pressure due to vasodilatory effect.
- Grind equal amounts of watermelon seeds and dried poppy seeds (Khu Khu). Take a teaspoon of this mixture in the morning on an empty stomach and again in the evening.
- You can also add two teaspoons crushed dried watermelon seeds easily by boiling water cup. Steep for about an hour, then strain. Take four spoons of this water at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Garlic:- Several studies have demonstrated the effects of garlic lowering blood pressure. Using both raw and cooked garlic in controlling blood pressure, while reducing cholesterol. Garlic helps relax blood vessels by stimulating the production of nitric oxide and hydrogen sulfide.
- Eat one or two cloves of crushed garlic per day. You can just crush them with your hands. Crush garlic creates hydrogen sulfide, a compound that promotes good circulation, eliminate gas and reduce pressure on the heart. If you do not want to eat raw garlic or if that causes a burning sensation, take a cup of milk.
- You can mix also five or six drops of garlic juice in four coffee spoons of water and take twice daily.
- Banana:- Bananas are a fruit that can eat regular people with high blood pressure to control. Bananas are a rich source of potassium, which reduces the effect of sodium.So try to eat one or two bananas a day. Bananas, dried apricots you, raisins, currants and orange juice, spinach, zucchini, baked sweet potatoes, melons and winter squash try.
- Celery:- The high level of phytochemical 3-N-butylphthalide contained in celery helps blood pressure very high. Phthalides help relax muscles in and around the arteries, creating more space through which blood flows smoothly.At the same time, it can help reduce stress hormones that control blood vessels, which helps to reduce hypertension.
Try celery for dinner with a glass of water every day. If you want, you can snack on celery during the day.
- Coconut water:- People with high blood pressure should keep your body hydrated. It is a good idea to drink every week to 10 glasses of water. Coconut water is particularly advantageous for lowering blood pressure.
A 2005 study published in the West Indian Medical Journal shows that coconut water is rich in potassium, magnesium and vitamin C can help reduce systolic blood pressure. Coconut water can also use oil, coconut cooking.